On February 17, 2021, Democratic Representative Anne Stava-Murray of the 81st District read and filed a bill to the Illinois General Assembly to amend statues governing the eligibility for parole or release. As drafted, bill HB2399, “Provides that a person serving a term of natural life imprisonment is eligible for parole or mandatory supervised release.” If passed, Jamie would be eligible for a parole hearing in less than four years. Listen now to hear Jamie’s reaction and what this means for his case.
Episode Transcript: http://www.docs.snowfiles.net/transcripts/Bonus_Ep_Paroleforlifers.pdf
- Join the Discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SnowFilesPodcast
- Full Episode Docs/Video/Audio: https://snowfiles.podbean.com/p/docs-by-episode/
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Got a tip? email: email@example.com call 888-710-SNOW (7669) It's free and confidential
- Visit our website: Free Jamie Snow: http://www.FreeJamieSnow.com
Sign the Petition Asking for DNA Testing: http://www.JamieSnow.net