In part one of Episode 22, Jamie explained how losing a parent at a young age can impact a child’s self-perception and greatly affect their coming of age moments. But what happens to a child when the state takes a parent untimely by our own criminal justice system? What if that conviction is faulty? What are the costs to that child and their coming of age? Hear Jamie’s children answer these questions firsthand in part two of this emotional episode of Snow Files. You'll also hear from Christine Lovelace, featured in upcoming episode 23, who was also faced with the possibility of her husband being locked up for years, and their children being left behind by the system.
- EP 22, Part 1: Jamie's Sentencing - I Got Life
- Join the Discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SnowFilesPodcast
- Full Episode Docs/Video/Audio: https://snowfiles.podbean.com/p/docs-by-episode/
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Got a tip? email: email@example.com or call 888-710-SNOW (7669) It's free and confidential
- Visit our website: Free Jamie Snow: http://www.FreeJamieSnow.com
Sign the Petition Asking for DNA Testing: http://www.JamieSnow.net